This week I am wishing for:
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. As a strong lover of Revlon's Lip Butters, (which I need every single colour in my make-up collection, thanks), I tested out the chunky balm stains the other day and immediately began my infatuation. I went on the Priceline website to get these images, and there's ten. I don't know if that's all of them, to be honest, but of course, I only ever really buy my cosmetic products from Priceline. They always have fantastic deals, specials and offers with a lot of drug store brands. The balm stains' names in order are: Adore, Charm, Cherish, Darling, Honey, Lovesick, Precious, Romantic, Smitten, and Sweetheart. Just like the Lip Butters, I want every single one of these colours in my collection. I've just gotta!
- Real Techniques Brush Kits. When I first started blogging, a lot of the blogs I followed were british or american, obviously, and a lot of them used Real Techniques brushes, and once I'd given make-up a shot, I knew immediately that I had to have a magnificent brush collection and what better than Real Techniques, right? So, I'm super glad that my favourite place to get my make-up has finally brought these in and are so much easier for me to go out and buy. There are currently three kits: (in order of image) On Location: Travel Essentials Brush Kit, Your Base/Flawless Core Collection, and Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set (according to the Priceline website.)
- Dotti Classic Clog. If you follow me on Twitter (@danicasarza), you've probably heard me say that I need a pair of clogs in my life, because I really do. I remember seeing them at Rubi Shoes a while ago, but obviously they're gone by now, so I was so happy to find these on the Dotti website. They're super cute and so versatile, especially for someone like me who wants to wear heels, but can barely last 2 hours in them.
- Miss Shop Daisy Chain Multi Gem Necklace. My obsession with gem stone and diamante necklaces continue. They're such a statement, and can honestly make a simple outfit so trendy and chic. Miss Shop is one of my favourite brands for chic apparel, but I never noticed their accessories collection until now, and wow, they are gorgeous!
- Ladkah Floral Mirage Tee. I love floral, and I love the mirror effect. What more is there to say? The colours mash so well together, but then the simplistic structure of the top reeled me in, too. I just wish there was a size to fit me, because I know a size 6 of this top would feel like a 10 or 12 on me. Being petite stinks sometimes.
- Tokito Pussy Bow Collarless Shirt. I use to have a top just like this; pussy bow, ivory/white, and sleeveless, but I gave it away a while ago, when I cleaned out my closet. Now I'm regretting it, and wanting more pussy bow tops, especially for Autumn/Winter because the colours that they come in during the season is the perfect reason as to why. They're so simple, yet trendy. That's what I looooove so much!