It's Weekly Wishlist tiiiiiiiiime! I make sure that I do Weekly Wishlists every Wednesday, I want it to be really regular because, well, it's really regular when I want something, so it works best.
Although, I didn't realize that between my last wishlist and this one, I'd only posted once, so I am terribly sorry. I've been pretty busy with a few things, but I promise this week will consist of more posts since I'm getting my blog book prepared.
This week I am wishing for:
- Forever 21 Cat eye sweater. I had other Forever 21 items to put in this wishlist, until I came across this and I immediately knew I was immediately in total love. Cat eye sunglasses are such a chic statement right now. Pity I don't have a pair, but I am definitely on my way to getting myself a pair. This top is super cute, and it needs to be in my shopping cart, then in my wardrobe immediately. Grrrrrr, shipping to Australia is unbelievable!
- Forever 21 Polka dot wedge sandals in nude/white. Apparently wedges are the best suited heels for me, I don't know though, I'm not too fond of them, until this little number appeared in my life. How cute are they? I'm about 4'9"-5'0", so I'm tiny as a button, and so massive heels might actually work and help me, and these are totally adorable! I love polka dots!
- Miss Guided Payton onesie* in pink. *I noticed I made a typo on the image sooooo, sorry!* I've always wanted a onesie and I'm so jealous that my boyfriend bought one and it looks amazing on him. I love this and the fact that it's so cheap is incredible! It's perfect! Definitely going to be purchasing this before it becomes Winter here in Sydney.
- Typo 'Fave Things' A5 notebook. I love stationery. I always have. I love collecting them, and back-to-school is always my favourite time. Typo has one of the best stationery, and I'm so glad my closest one is like less than a 10 minute drive. Score! This notebook is possibly the simplest chic thing ever. That print on the cover is possibly one of the best prints I've seen. If that came in a shirt/top, I would buy it in a heartbeat, definitely.
- Cotton On Body Lip sorbet in sugarmint. I love Cotton On Body especially for their sleep and loungewear. But I remember seeing this the other day and it smelt incredible. Not sure why I didn't purchase it, so this immediately goes onto my wishlist. I need this asap.
- Miss Shop nail polish in disco dan glitter blue. My mom's been obsessed with nail polishes lately, and unfortunately, I am catching on to that fever. I don't have enough glitter polishes, and I am in love with this shade. It reminds me of a snowy winter which is like my favourite thing (even though it doesn't even snow here.) I am lusting over Miss Shop's beauty collection. It's perfect! Too bad the closest Myer to my place doesn't sell it yet, I don't think. Boo!